Diving on Sunday was back to looking at the amazing underwater scape and then catching a ferry and to start the journey back home. A quick trip but a good trip.
Ok, ok, we do have a back log of draft posts from around Singapore, we'll get to work and get them posted. But to do a real day in the life of us it would involve sweaty back pictures, and I don't think you want a picture of that! I wonder if we will ever get used to the heat enough that we stop sweating every time we go outside?
4 Comments:
Nemo!
Looks like fun. Are you able to wear thick wetsuits for protection, or was it too hot?
How about a couple of 'typical day in the life' posts?
Ok, ok, we do have a back log of draft posts from around Singapore, we'll get to work and get them posted. But to do a real day in the life of us it would involve sweaty back pictures, and I don't think you want a picture of that! I wonder if we will ever get used to the heat enough that we stop sweating every time we go outside?
"sweaty back pictures" - sexy...
Katherine
Post a Comment
<< Home