Surprise!
And boy was it! Somehow Doug managed to plan and execute a surprise party for me without me even becoming suspicious; complete with home baked cake.He started early on his planning, apparently organizing who was bringing what in early January (how did I not know?) The cake was baked at Joe and Caroline's while I though he was working on yet another ACF case (very believable). I have no idea when he managed to find time to get all the meat for the BBQ. And he lured me down to the BBQ pit with a big fat lie (I thought we were going to Chinatown for dinner).
Thanks to those who helped him pull off his caper, it was a great night.
(pictures coming soon...)

2 Comments:
Happy Belated, Sarah! Looking forward to the pics of all that meat and cake:)
HAPPY B-DAY!! It feels funny to have you have a party that the potluck crew wasn't attending...we were surprising you in spirit! Well done Doug, we know what a challenge your curiously suspicious wife can be!
Post a Comment
<< Home