Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My first forest run

WOW that run makes me want to live here. Heading to the head of the trail by our house I passed amazing stone houses with huge yards. The forest is awesome; the only people I saw were either running or horseback riding - both with their dogs running along side. It is beautiful and there are trails going everywhere - good thing we bought a map! Apparently once the weather is better there will be tonnes of climbers out for the excellent bouldering that is in the area as well (right now there are only a few crazy ones who don't seem to mind the freezing cold rock!). Doug just bought me a new bike for my birthday and his will be here soon from Canada, so I can't wait to explore more of the trails.

Next time I will take a camera for my run, which then might turn into more of a walk - but we need pictures, it is beautiful! Makes me want a big old stone house and a dog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home