A Big Crack
This weekend we went down to London Bridge and strolled along the river bank. While hiding from the rainstorms that kept coming we took refuge in the Borough Market, Shakespeare's Globe Theater and the Tate Modern where the big crack is slowly being filled in, we are glad we got to see it before it totally disappeared. Totally weird.

2 Comments:
OK, um...What??
Please enlighten those of us who aren't bombarded by London 'news'.
I added a link to the posting because I don't think I can even begin to explain the big crack. Basically it is supposed to be art. All we see is a big crack in the floor, although it is quite a big crack. It is about 300 feet long and very well made. It is supposed to represent the history of racism and stuff as well as questioning the interaction of sculpture and space - again we see a big crack. I guess we are not very cultured.
Post a Comment
<< Home