New Pastimes
Laughing at Sarah while she tries to tie her shoelaces (she has now found a way and is not just walking around tripping over them).
Laughing at Sarah commando crawl from the hall to bed (we don't have blinds yet).
Laughing at Sarah go to the bathroom and then start looking for the next one.
Raspberry-ing Sarah's belly to see if wiggle worm will kick him. Sarah is secretly hoping that one day he will get a good kick right in the nose!

4 Comments:
Love the pics. Ah, Doug, the entertainment has only begun. Although she'll try to murder you when you laugh during the last few weeks. It's still a novelty now.
Looking good!
Ah, I remember realizing I was truely no longer pregnant when I could just lean over and shave my legs and there was nothing in the way! It is amazing what becomes a chore:) - but well worth it!!
I didn't realize Sarah was inflatable.
Ellen, you managed to SHAVE YOUR LEGS????? It's a good thing it's winter for me, the forest is growing...poor doctors will be shocked when d-day finally arrives unless I get some help!
Post a Comment
<< Home