Tuesday, May 19, 2009

2 Months

Kian turns 2months today. We can't believe how fast the time has gone or how much he has grown and changed. He is now weighing in at 11lbs and is becoming more interesting. He likes to have conversations (mostly consisting of "ahhhhh ah ahhh") and to lie on his play mat and look at and bat at the hanging toys, sometimes even making contact.

Although sometimes the toys do not cooperate...

He is possibly the only person in the world who likes Sarah's singing and loves bath time with Doug (picture coming). We love his smiles and giggles and have fun getting him to mimic us to stick his tongue out.

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Sonja said...

Let's see a tongue sticking out pic!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Doug and Sarah said...

I have tried! My timing sucks and I keep missing the tongue - all I get is a picture where his face looks funny. I'll keep trying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home