Another Weekend Another Festival
This year the Mid Autumn Festival, Deepavali and Hari Raya all fall at the same time; so it seems like everywhere you go there are pretty lights. So this Saturday night we went down to Little India to take in the sights with one of Doug's group members and his wife (Jan and Rianna). Dinner was great and not too spicy for Sarah, amazing!

1 Comments:
Hi, glad to hear from you. Doug is really enjoying his classes but they keep him very busy, a lot of late nights. He keeps planning on doing a posting about his classes but hasn't found the time to do it yet. I am keeping busy, although sometimes I am not sure with what! There are a few other partners who aren't working so there are people around to do stuff with. I can't wait to meet both Amy and Helen. All of the children are going to be so different by the time we see them!
Post a Comment
<< Home