Thursday, January 08, 2009

Cool Technology

Introducing Wiggleworm (we hope that we find names that we like before he is born or he might end up Wiggleworm forever).

There is a video as well but we need a bit more time to cut it down before we post it since we are sure that no one but us wants to see 45min of him. We'll post it once we get it down to the minute version!

What cool technology.

3 Comments:

At 5:53 AM, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

Wow. He (for sure a he? I forget...) looks like Sarah. And I sure wish I could grab my toes like that.
How much longer? Call!

 
At 3:08 AM, Blogger Doug and Sarah said...

Yup he is a he. I think he looks like Doug though, maybe with my pouty lipped sleepy face though. I agree about the toes, there is no way I can touch them now!

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Sonja said...

I don't know who he looks like...somewhat less of an alien then mine did at that stage! 4D is much better than 3D! How far along are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home