Thursday, March 29, 2007

New Bike

As a belated birthday present Doug bought me a new bike, with a ginormous seat hoping that I will like it more if my bum doesn't hurt so much. So I took it for a spin today in the forest to try it out. I learnt that riding through soft sand is really hard, horse trails are not good for bike riding (multiple reasons - trail chewed up by hoofs and having to dodge large piles of droppings being the top 2 reasons) and that the bigger the seat the comfy-ier. Now to find a hose to wash all the sand off my bike...

Any video, even not very good mountain biking, becomes better with music!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice video! Cool special effects - what editing software do you use?

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Doug and Sarah said...

That was just done with Windows Movie Maker - I wish I had something more powerful though, maybe the Adobe video program or maybe we'll start looking at getting an Apple/Mac for the awesome graphics and video stuff it does...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home