Monday, March 09, 2009

Recent Weekends

Our last few weekends have mostly involved visiting with friends, renovating the house, a bit of gardening when the sun came out, shopping for baby stuff and watching Sarah's belly grow bigger by the minute.

This past weekend we also decided to do one more London show before it gets incredibly difficult to get out on our own. So we headed in to see the Lion King - fantastic costumes; giraffes and elephants and hyenas and... all amazing.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Heather and Josh said...

Two questions-
Sarah, are you wearing some of Doug's pants to garden in? Funny!!
And how on earth did you manage to sit through a play without rushing off to the toilet?!
Love your belly, it is awesome.

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Doug and Sarah said...

Well, none of my gardening pants fit me anymore. But then I did have to vacuum since I brought in so much dirt in the rolled up cuffs.
And... I am a teacher, I know how to hold it.

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Sonja said...

Don't get a bladder infection...professional hazard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home