And Then There Was One
The day of the 10k race that I was training for was today. For the past 3 months myself and 2 other Insead Partners have been running together to train for our first race. But... Anna broke her foot a week ago, so then we were two. But... While in China I caught some sort of stomach thing, and finally managed to eat my first full meal in 2 weeks last night - needless to say I did not have any energy to do the run, so then there was one!
Anna and I headed off to watch our training buddy Lakshmi race and to cheer her on. We were very surprised by the number of participants and on-lookers. Many runners looking like they were there for fun and some more serious runners trying to duck around them so that they could get up to full speed. (Note to self for next time - it does matter where you are in the starting pack if you actually want to run)Lakshmi is also heading to France in March so we now have our eyes set on a half marathon in Europe sometime in the spring.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home